VTAB1008 Android 3.2.1

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Someone try voodoo root keeper before they update you must already be rooted

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

IndyOne

Mar 12, 2012
Battery life seems a bit better, but it could be my imagination. I do miss the shortcuts at the bottom of the screen for my 4 favorite shortcuts. I wish widgets worked a bit better with the VIA interface.

Overall I am pleased.

IT_Admn

Dec 16, 2011
Finally got update. Mobo Video player stopped seeing SD card. Changed to MX Video, and all movies can now been seen. Tried the ICS 4.0 launcher, but it kept forcing close, even when I was using a different launcher. Miss the "Hardware" buttons, but will learn to live without them. All in all, update seems to be good so far!

Martel

Nov 14, 2011
I got mine updated. Battery life seems better, and apps run smoother. The stock "Power" widget is gone, and the one Go Launcher EX is not compatible. I was able to sideload it, so I have it, but I liked the stock one better. It seem to have been replaced by the menu you get when you tick the battery icon on the bottom right. I also lost some widgets like Pandora, which seems odd. I use Go Launcher EX and ICS 4.0

Last edited:

RandyB

Dec 7, 2011
Has anybody who is using Go Launcher HD been able to set the wallpaper? It shows the available wallpapers and I can select one, but it never displays.

Zina_berry

Dec 5, 2011
When I downloaded I couldn't get to the instructions. Does anyone know where they can be found?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet

toughinfl

Mar 14, 2012
I received the honeycomb upgrade for my VTAB1008 and now both hbogo and maxgo give me a "unsupported device " error. Has anyone else seen this? And is there a fix coming for this?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I have go launcher, no problem installing any wallpaper, from my pic,gallery or a wallpaper app. Try uninstall the go launcher app and install it again...that might fix it.

Samsung Galaxy Note

mosc

Nov 3, 2011
The whole device is considerably faster. Very impressive. Even the keyboard is improved!

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Hedgehog000

Nov 20, 2011
Update works ok. Miss the shortcut bar and having buttons off the screen. Also the font seems to be much smaller on all apps.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
I do not remember the remote control app having a 3D button and a Vizio Internet Apps button for my xvt3d554sv t.v. before. I might just use this app now!