VTAB1008 Android 3.2.1

apena325

Mar 13, 2012
Gotthe update its alot bettrt I usr Go launcher hd for my launcher and its works without problems

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I'm with you Ktackel I check everytime I go near my talbet or when changing between apps

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
Gotthe update its alot bettrt I usr Go launcher hd for my launcher and its works without problems
we still waiting for it .. I hope next person who get the notification and update the tablet dont restart it yet and search in /cache/uli folder for update.zip and when he find it please copy it to the pc and upload it for whom still waiting for the update ... I hope :)

sorcerer1055

Dec 13, 2011
i guess i should take some comfort, albeit small, that i'm not alone. using at at my office for tunes and i feel like i'm checking it every 10 seconds! (well maybe actually every half hour or so) again, patience is not one of my virtues... :( ;)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So. Does anyone favor not updating???

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Unless you are rooted I would say go for it. Some subtle changes that seem nice and over all it sounds like the update is better. There is no harm in waiting for a few days or a week to do it though. It sounds mostly good except for a couple of people who maybe had bad installs.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
I would say update, everything on my vtab now is more responsive and faster. The browser is head and shoulders better as is the overall web experience. There does seem to be a few that had buggy updates but mine seems rock solid once I rebooted my vtab. No crashes or forced closures, it just works nothing fancy just a sold update.

Jim

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
we still waiting for it .. I hope next person who get the notification and update the tablet dont restart it yet and search in /cache/uli folder for update.zip and when he find it please copy it to the pc and upload it for whom still waiting for the update ... I hope :)

I'll do it when I get the update.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

drum4ever

Dec 2, 2011
OK, I can now endorse the update. Apparently the new OS looks at the SD differently and, since, mine was bad, it crashed. No crashes forced closes or rebooted all night. I don't like how so many things are smaller but I love the widgetboard not shutting down unless I want it to.

drum4ever

Dec 2, 2011
As for saving the update before reboot, mine auto booted after download. I'm sure smarter people than me can get around that though.

mojelly

Feb 25, 2012
HOHO~~ who updated? Who help see if there is a Chinese language? I use of Taiwan version, is unable to use the OTA update, which can be downloaded using recovery update?