VTAB1008 Android 3.2.1

birdcrazie

Nov 3, 2011
I won't be updating, it does everything I want it to do now. I have tweeked it some and have root, I just installed ICS launcher and so far it has been the best launcher I have used.

drum4ever

Dec 2, 2011
My update just has English, Canadian (really I couldn't make this stuff up) Spanish and french.no Chinese sorry.

gmanvbva

Mar 14, 2012
Seems unlikely that we will find a solution to keeping root...
May have to bite the bullet and update...

vtabuser

Jan 20, 2012
As far as I am concerned the update is great. Performance seems to be better, and although hasn't been updated, the remote app no longer crashes on me when searching for codes. The browser seems tobe improved, but I still prefer Dolphin. I'm ualso using zeam launcher and it is great.

sorcerer1055

Dec 13, 2011
Still waiting (south Florida) contacted vizio "live Chat" "justin" is completely clueless... says there is no update to honeycomb available as of yet... Oye... ;0

sorcerer1055

Dec 13, 2011
woo hoo... just got the update "justin" (see above) said didnt exist... now im going to have to resist the temptation to play with it all afternoon instead of working... no making me happy :)

hwood

Nov 17, 2011
I got the update. It looks good and does seem to run apps faster. I may be missing it, but what happened to the link to the "Market" that was at the bottom of the page with the previous version?

gmanvbva

Mar 14, 2012
I got the update. It looks good and does seem to run apps faster. I may be missing it, but what happened to the link to the "Market" that was at the bottom of the page with the previous version?

The Market is now Google Play... so perhaps you need to create a new shortcut?

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
I had play store on. 56 rooted still do lol.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

AtomicHack3r

Jan 16, 2012
Got the update and updated it lol. Now... We just need root access!!! Lovinng the new look of the keyboard as well! Any complaints from anyone?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Woo hoo! Finally got the update, messing with it now and first impression is it is definitely running smoother/faster & more responsive!