Gome Flytouch 2 Infotmic X210 10" Android 2.1 Tablet Description

hamada1420

Feb 21, 2011
Hi all
Where can i buy it?
is it this product?

Fly Touch - 10 Inch Touchscreen Android 2.1 Internet Tablet + GPS - US$ 143.99

can I upgrade this one to 2.2? what about GPS ?

thank you for help

androidworld

Mar 4, 2011
We has just got the Gome Flytouch 2 in stock and are accepting orders now.

In our opinion, it is a better device compared with the Zenithink ZT-180 with a more stable firmware.

Here is a simple comparison of [URL="http://www.wholesaleonepiece.com/fly-touch-3-epad-102-inch-android-22-infotmic-x220-1ghz-tablet-gps-wifi-3g-webcam-hdmi_p2143.html"]Flytouch 2 vs Zenithink ZT-180[/URL] whereby both are 10 inches Android 2.1 device.

Gome Flytouch 2 10" inches Apad GF10 infomix ix220 Android 2.1 Tablet HDMI Dual Camera

Yeah, Fly touch 3 vs Zenithink 2 ZT-180 comparison here:
Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Update Changes:

• RAM: upgraded to 512MB DDR2
  • Hard Disk: upgraded to 4GB
  • Battery: upgraded to 6400mah
  • Only one SD slot
  • Removing the registration option, don't need the register code any more.
FlyTouch 3 supports multi language: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese and Korean.

ZT-180 Android 2.2 Main Features:

• Default OS: Google Android 2.2
  • Screen: 10.2 inch Full Touch High Resolution TFT [1024x600] - Resistance screen.
  • 1GHz CPU ZT-180, 512MB Memory
  • 4GB internal storage
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g connectivity
  • Video: Support HD 1080P/720P
  • Ebook: Compatible with TXT, Support TTS reading function.
  • Built in Speaker and Microphone
  • Built in G-Sensor Gravity Inducer, Auto Horizontal Screen
  • Support 1 x USB Host for connect USB Flash Disk and other USB device
  • Support USB 3G Modem For GPRS / 3G / 3.5G / HSDPA
  • Support external USB Keyboard & Mouse
  • Support Android Market
  • Camera of 1.3 mega pixels

androidworld

Mar 4, 2011
Hi all
Where can i buy it?
is it this product?

Fly Touch - 10 Inch Touchscreen Android 2.1 Internet Tablet + GPS - US$ 143.99

can I upgrade this one to 2.2? what about GPS ?

thank you for help

I found this tablet from here:
Fly Touch Epad

It's android 2.2 and GPS work well when I use it. let me feel a little dispointed it can not support flash 10.1..........if can, it will be great

KINGDIPLOMAT

Mar 22, 2011
Think u might have any troubleshooting methods for me... Have a ft2 that just wont power on at all. Looks just like the one above.. I performed the 3245 update 2 days ago and now it just wont power on. Left it charging over night and when i went to power on it just wont do a thing.. Thanks hope u can help..

ghostrider

Mar 30, 2011
I brought a Infotmic 10" Wowpad 2.1 Android, dual SD, Dual USB, HDMI out, WIFI, 3G, GPS, and it comes with a GPS unit for your car/RV for $100 NZ. The Person could not register it and thought that there was no registration Number but there is on the back where the sticker say registration, but I had to turn it in the light to bring out the numbers. Once I registered the Wowpad it worked like a dream :p i have had no trouble with mine at all but I do think that there is room for improvements like a built in area for a sim card and for it to operate independent like a android phone. In New Zealand you can run your sim card with two types of service, Mobile Data and Phone calls and Txts, and the credit for your phone calls do not interfere with the Mobile Data therefore allowing you to run two accounts on the one sim card :) but ovderall for the price that I paid for it I and wrapped with this product.
I have overclocked mine cpu and ram and it runs like a dream :)
May be I got a good one out of the bunch but i am totally wrapped with what I have

claudepio

Mar 31, 2011
I received my Superpad two days ago which I baught from ebay and so far I am not impressed.

The device came in a box with Superpad written on the side. When the device is powered it comes up with InfotMic logo.

The device information showes that the model is SAWEE PAD with 2.1-Update1 v1.8#2752.

It looks exactly like the ones shown in some of pictures in this forum. Is this the Flytouch 2?

The first thing that happened when I received the device is that the AC adapter blew up after two minutes of charging. So I had to go find another adapter to use the device, fortunalty I had one sitting in my junk box, so after splicing the plug onto it, the device was alive again.

I then tried to use the Market application to download a navionics application, after pulling my hair out, I gave up because I just could not get the device associated with a gmail account. So I installed appbrain. I found the application I want. When I do sync, the Appbrain application displayes an error message which is half Chinese and half english. So as of yet, I am not impressed. I don't understand why it still displays chinese when I selected english for the device language.

My question is can I install another version of Androd that will not display chinese and will allow me to install the applications that I want?

Any help is appreciated.

c1tobor

Apr 28, 2011
I received my Superpad two days ago which I baught from ebay and so far I am not impressed.

The device came in a box with Superpad written on the side. When the device is powered it comes up with InfotMic logo.

The device information showes that the model is SAWEE PAD with 2.1-Update1 v1.8#2752.

It looks exactly like the ones shown in some of pictures in this forum. Is this the Flytouch 2?

The first thing that happened when I received the device is that the AC adapter blew up after two minutes of charging. So I had to go find another adapter to use the device, fortunalty I had one sitting in my junk box, so after splicing the plug onto it, the device was alive again.

I then tried to use the Market application to download a navionics application, after pulling my hair out, I gave up because I just could not get the device associated with a gmail account. So I installed appbrain. I found the application I want. When I do sync, the Appbrain application displayes an error message which is half Chinese and half english. So as of yet, I am not impressed. I don't understand why it still displays chinese when I selected english for the device language.

My question is can I install another version of Androd that will not display chinese and will allow me to install the applications that I want?

Any help is appreciated.
I think there are alot of these under alot of different names. I have the Sylvania offering and it's Exactly the same machine, but It's branded "Sylvania" ( SYTAB10MT).

It does'nt seem terrible but like no support at all, Which surprizes me with a big name like Sylvania.