Mar 9, 2012
I have a MPMAN MP827.
First time I get Random offset :0x12c and second time Random offset : 0x32c

mixone

Mar 9, 2012
Hi Piratesscareme,
This is ICS update for 827
Deposit Files
Please add root and GPlay and you know to add 3G Settings.
Now I have ICS but I have stock firmware and I can install 2.3
Thanks

Filipicamo

May 13, 2012
piratesscareme [OP]

Do we need serial to this ROM you made or not?

There is a Guy complaining about serial, i think he is trying to install the version from CobyGerman, i think he is confusing.

strung

May 15, 2012
Hi,

Do you think this update package for ICS is working for MID1125? What do you mean when you say in first post "Also with superuser being installed on this it will leave your recovery intact".

I am running GB2.3.3, ICS is enough stable on your coby ?

Thanks for your help

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
piratesscareme [OP]

Do we need serial to this ROM you made or not?

There is a Guy complaining about serial, i think he is trying to install the version from CobyGerman, i think he is confusing.

No serial is needed. I also think he is trying to use the german update apk. When I tested this I did a full wipe of my tablet and installed it in CWM. It did not ask for a serial. There is no way for it to. It is just a script that pushes the files from the zip onto the tablet.

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
Hi,

Do you think this update package for ICS is working for MID1125? What do you mean when you say in first post "Also with superuser being installed on this it will leave your recovery intact".

I am running GB2.3.3, ICS is enough stable on your coby ?

Thanks for your help

You can try it on your tablet. Make a backup first. I don't think it will work. Someone needs to get the update from the german site for your tablet then post the update file here so we can add superuser and gapps.

Superuser gives root and also makes it so the recovery is not overwritten. The stock ICS rom from coby checks upon boot if the tablet has a custom recovery like CWM. If it does then it deletes it. Superuser prevents this from happening.

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
Mixone, I have prepared a zip for the 8127. It should work but I have no way of testing it. Once it is done loading I will post a link to it on the first post.

prince2295

May 16, 2012
Hi Guys

I did what in the first post step by step

But the problem is when it finish installing & reboot the device its stuck on ANDROID logo & i left it for 4 hours but no luck its just stuck there

So please what could be the problem & why my device wont to boot to the system.

thanks

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
Prince, I have had another report of it not fully booting. Not sure why but I made another without gapps installed. Can you please try to wipe everything(data/factory reset, system, cache boot, delvick cache) and then flash this:

mid7022_ICS_Update2 - Minus

Let it fully boot and then you can wipe cache and delvick and flash the gapps file that is refrenced in this thread.

Please let us know if this new file works.

Thank you.

prince2295

May 16, 2012
Prince, I have had another report of it not fully booting. Not sure why but I made another without gapps installed. Can you please try to wipe everything(data/factory reset, system, cache boot, delvick cache) and then flash this:

mid7022_ICS_Update2 - Minus

Let it fully boot and then you can wipe cache and delvick and flash the gapps file that is refrenced in this thread.

Please let us know if this new file works.

Thank you.

First : i want to thank you for help us with our devices

finally the device boot up and its working now

But the problem is there is no market & other stuff & also there is no English langouge Just germany or dutch i think

Also i notice that the device is asking for serial No for activation ????

So how to get English & Market play ?

prince2295

May 16, 2012
Ok

I figure out how to change langouge and i have now the English loooool

But the problem is there is no market & other stuff & the device is asking for serial No. for activation

i will try what you mintion before & i will post later...