ICS on 7022

prince2295

May 16, 2012
Now i have install gapp and the market is working perfect

still one problem ( Asking SN for activation ) how to fix that

BTW thank you all guys for your effort i hope some one can do the same for MID 1125 that i have .

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
I didn't think you would still need a sn. how is the device limited by not haveing it? I will update the original post with new zip and instructions.

matigoro

May 17, 2012
the guy help me I installed the ICS's website coby germany so that the recovery is not working anymore how to back up and running

matigoro

May 17, 2012
coby kyros 7022 I tried to flash the recovery.img but comes in and is waiting for the device and not leave it help mewwwwwwwwwwwwww

matigoro

May 17, 2012
coby kyros 7022 I tried to flash the recovery.img but comes in and is waiting for the device and not leave it help me *

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
your tablet won't give you any indication it flashed. You will only seee it through your command on the computer. after you flash it you have to push the reset on the back and instantly hold down the back button until recovery comes up.

liveoutloud91

May 18, 2012
I followed all of the steps from the OP, received "offset error" and "installation complete" messages respectively, and then rebooted. The boot makes it the Android boot logo (stayed for 5 minutes before I reset) and doesn't move beyond that. Any thoughts?

matigoro

May 17, 2012
I'll explain everything I installed the coby ics of germany after that the recovery (power + silver) is not working I wanted is to reinstall

liveoutloud91

May 18, 2012
I'll explain everything I installed the coby ics of germany after that the recovery (power + silver) is not working I wanted is to reinstall
Do you have clockwork or ktz recovery installed? If so, see if you can get into that and flash a previous backup or do a factory reset. I had to install the ICS rom three times before it would install correctly.

Badger_Lady

Sep 23, 2011
OK, so far we've installed the Update zip from OP (followed the steps, got the expected messages...) and hit 'reboot'. Now it just gets stuck on the Android logo, not fully booting. Seems like the same issue that a couple of others have had.

Is Update 2 still different from the OP zip? Is that what we should be flashing next?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Android Tablet Forum

Badger_Lady

Sep 23, 2011
Well we've given up... three failed attempts and reverted to Gingerbread.

Let us know if there's a fix ;-)

Sent from my LG-P920 using Android Tablet Forum