List of 1.1 ROMs for Viewsonic G-Tablet

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
So what about gadam Berkits and Zpad roms? I know vegan and TNT are good but what about these. I'm probably gonna go with vegan (not sure which though) or g-harmony at first But I'm curious about these others. I haven't read anything about them

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I run bekits myself, so they are fine. Just not quite as stable as they are a little more experimental.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

Last edited:

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
So what about gadam Berkits and Zpad roms? I know vegan and TNT are good but what about these. I'm probably gonna go with vegan (not sure which though) or g-harmony at first But I'm curious about these others. I haven't read anything about them

Zpad is just like Tnt Lite. gADAM is a crazy gingerbread ROM. I have yet to try berkits but once I find a good download I will try it out.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
I am looking forward toplaying with all these different setups. Just have to remember to backup everything

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I am actually going to be testing this today. Have it downloaded and ready to go this afternoon. Will post my thoughts sometime this weekend.

bricks

Mar 18, 2011
My first attempt at installing a ROM was with G-Harmony v1.2. It installed with no problems and I liked it, but thought I would experiment a little since I am new to all of this! I then installed Vegan v5.1 and I like it. I noticed there is a Vegan v5.1.1 supplement. Anybody tell me what was added or changed in the supplement and is it worth the download and install?

rsmcjr

Dec 18, 2010
i am looking to possibly buy one of these....the screen issue i keep hearing about bothers me some.. but i'm going to a store (Sears tells me they have them in stock) and check it out for myself, i found this while looking at modding my wife's NC, if it works as well on a GTab as it did on her NC then it would be worth checking out i think, it's a GB rom from UD. GTablet - 3.2.0 - The Ultimate Droid - Forums i have an OG Droid and i'm not a huge fan of the UD rom for it but this worked very well on her NC. if i could only convince Chevyno1 to make a GTab version of SS 5.2.........hmmmmmmm..he does have a poll thread started on Droid Forums asking what devices we want to see SS running on....interesting thought...

joe_mcp

Dec 7, 2010
Hope this isn't thread-jacking since it's about ROMs. I've looked through the forums and I just wanted to confirm 2 things. ROM Manager does work and if I let it install it's recovery thats ok too. I think it's yes to both but I couldn't find a concrete yes anywhere I looked...

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Hope this isn't thread-jacking since it's about ROMs. I've looked through the forums and I just wanted to confirm 2 things. ROM Manager does work and if I let it install it's recovery thats ok too. I think it's yes to both but I couldn't find a concrete yes anywhere I looked...

Do NOT use the ROM Manager. You will soft brick your device.