[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
I used hotmail, have for a long time, and the email app in this rom is giving me issues. Up until yesterday, it was force closing and/or losing my account a couple of times a day (I'd have to set it back up). And it it still shows the wrong "From" name when I'm inside the email app. Very strange. Anyone else having this particular issue? Other than that, I like this rom a ton. Very fast.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Hi joenilan, any more updates to this excellent rom or any new versions

pretty soon. haven't been able to work on it recently, but maybe something released this weekend.
still no idea what messed up skype...

gadgetuser

Jun 4, 2011
pretty soon. haven't been able to work on it recently, but maybe something released this weekend.
still no idea what messed up skype...

Cheers mate - look forward to it. Oh, any possibility of 2.3 from your good self or is this still work in progress from your fellow devs!

ryan5091

Jan 17, 2011
the new rom is good but i dislike the blue boxes that are there for the back and exit buttons but everything else is nice!

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Hi!, try the new Framework mod (Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!) - MORE BLUE! - THEMED LAUNCHER! (06/11/11) , no more blue boxes ;)

hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, at this point i'm going to postpone my updates a little bit, the reason for that is because of my Huawei S7 Tablet Charger... of course we all know how horrible it is in the first place to have an adapter charger instead of the easier standard USB charger along with it positioned in a HORRIBLE place especially if your holding the tablet in portrait mode... and because of the constant usage my charger broke (the tip that goes into the s7!) and i am now unable to charge it... i can still work on the roms just nothing to test it on until i get a new charger...

don't worry i'm not asking you guys for anything but patience so i can get a hold of a new one! :) (unless you happen to have a spare charger you wouldn't mind throwing my way, in which case PM me.)

-joenilan

Last edited:

gadgetuser

Jun 4, 2011
hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, at this point i'm going to postpone my updates a little bit, the reason for that is because of my Huawei S7 Tablet Charger... of course we all know how horrible it is in the first place to have an adapter charger instead of the easier standard USB charger along with it positioned in a HORRIBLE place especially if your holding the tablet in portrait mode... and because of the constant usage my charger broke (the tip that goes into the s7!) and i am now unable to charge it... i can still work on the roms just nothing to test it on until i get a new charger...

don't worry i'm not asking you guys for anything but patience so i can get a hold of a new one! :) (unless you happen to have a spare charger you wouldn't mind throwing my way, in which case PM me.)

-joenilan

Thanks for the update joenilan, I'm sure your next update will be worth the wait, but willing to test a rom prior to you getting another charger

bamsegod

Jul 11, 2011
just letting everyone know i received my new charger and development on this rom will continue.

Great to here that. look forward to an excellent ROM from you, currently enjoying the Fusion ROM on my Telstra T-Tab.

Thanks for all your work.

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
hi. great rom.

having same issue with hotmail not staying logged in.

also is possible to overclock?
tried set cpu no luck.

great looking rom. running on telstra.

seems most things working well.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum