[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
ok so if we do that it will disable the browser and search buttons right? how to enable it again? cause i want to install it and disable those two buttons.
cause titanium back up doesnt work for me even if i freeze the browser button. anyway link2sd have the same option in disabling too.

Last edited:

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
just want to ask hows your memory after flashing to lF EVO v1.5???

Im currently using 1024n tested 8 multi touch. same with mharckk i guess... attempting to flash to evo but before i flash my current and stock firmware is gingerbread 2.3 my nand 2.85gb available space 2.02gb internal storage available space 279mb... may i know what will be the diff after i flash the evo rom?? will my internal storage increase?? or the nand?

my problem with this stock gingerbread 2.3 i cant download to android market, i only download games and apps to getjar. the evo can download in android market right... thats why i'm tempted to flash hehehe.

last question can i restore my stock gingerbread? or is it the same as the rom that coby kyros released recently?

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
just want to ask hows your memory after flashing to lF EVO v1.5???

Im currently using 1024n tested 8 multi touch. same with mharckk i guess... attempting to flash to evo but before i flash my current and stock firmware is gingerbread 2.3 my nand 2.85gb available space 2.02gb internal storage available space 279mb... may i know what will be the diff after i flash the evo rom?? will my internal storage increase?? or the nand?

my problem with this stock gingerbread 2.3 i cant download to android market, i only download games and apps to getjar. the evo can download in android market right... thats why i'm tempted to flash hehehe.

last question can i restore my stock gingerbread? or is it the same as the rom that coby kyros released recently?

The memory is good. Plenty of internal storage. Yes it comes with the android market. You will need your stock gingerbread image to flash back.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
The memory is good. Plenty of internal storage. Yes it comes with the android market. You will need your stock gingerbread image to flash back.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Hi sir tnx for the reply, how can i backup my stock rom? May i know what's the capacity available in your nand and internal memory after patching lf evo v 1.5??

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
Hi sir tnx for the reply, how can i backup my stock rom? May i know what's the capacity available in your nand and internal memory after patching lf evo v 1.5??

Nand memory if u have a 4gig capacity will be 2.90Gig, and the internal will be 1.5Gig

also the firmware released by coby is only for 2.2 version, sadly i dont have backup of original gingerbread cause i dont know how, anyway i dont need to flash again, but if someone can upload a back up original rom it will be much appreciated. :)

when i flash the 1.50 evo i edit the ram capacity into 1025mb only so that i have more nand memory. :)

Last edited:

ramilb

Oct 28, 2011
My 1024 Tab is still going strong. re-flashed min elast week as I installed some junk applications and it wrecked havoc o nthe tab.

So far so good. Only thing I observed when using #g dongles (I have a Huwei E-160 HSDPA stick) is that it tends to turn-off the tab or reboot it every now and then (but not to frequently). Maybe a fault on the USB 3G dongle or something else.

lorenzooo

Feb 20, 2012
Hello,

I have a MPMAN 1027 too and I can't manage to launch installation process.
My tablet is stuck on MPMAN logo screen. I need to use reset hole to make it reset.
Then I hold Power+Home (Silver circle) but is still hangs on MPMAN logo.

Any advice ?

Setipollux

Feb 16, 2012
Good Morning all! Anyone know if there is onboard bluetooth with the 1024, and if so is there a way to enable it?

Sioca

Jan 8, 2012
Hello,

I have a MPMAN 1027 too and I can't manage to launch installation process.
My tablet is stuck on MPMAN logo screen. I need to use reset hole to make it reset.
Then I hold Power+Home (Silver circle) but is still hangs on MPMAN logo.

Any advice ?

Hi,

I have MPMAN 1027 8GB too. I use 4GB SDCARD for upgrade.

brunori

Jan 19, 2012
False alarm!
Still with batery issues.
Maybe the problem is my expectation.
After all, how much time does a full charge last with wi-fi on and blank screen?
I full charge, use for +/- 1,5 hours (with wi-fi on), put it on standby (black screen) with +/- 85% batery (1 press of the on button) and the day after, 24 hours the full charge, the batery is completely empty.
Is It right or what? As I tested, with Wi-fi off manualy before sdandy, It last a lot more.
Thx in advance.

As I tested many configurations before, and after juice defender the problem disapers, I conclude that juice made all the magic.

hctablet1024

Dec 20, 2011
False alarm!
Still with batery issues.
Maybe the problem is my expectation.
After all, how much time does a full charge last with wi-fi on and blank screen?
I full charge, use for +/- 1,5 hours (with wi-fi on), put it on standby (black screen) with +/- 85% batery (1 press of the on button) and the day after, 24 hours the full charge, the batery is completely empty.
Is It right or what? As I tested, with Wi-fi off manualy before sdandy, It last a lot more.
Thx in advance.

In regards to juice defender, it has to be enabled after the install. When the tablet is turned on, there needs to be a shield with a red dot which means all radios have been turned off.

If the red dot and shield is there then the wifi is getting turned off, the wifi might not be the problem.

When the ROM was installed, was the battery fully charged before the install? I shutdown the tablet and let it charge until the light is blue, then power up and let it charge again until the power light turns blue after a reboot.

The level of your battery charge at the ROM install will become the 100% charge level. When the battery drains, the tablet will shut off before 0% even if in reality you have a lot of charge left.

My battery is lasting days if I don't use the tablet often. I think your expectations are normal. The battery should not drain overnight unless widgets are running or there are radio signals.

Last edited:

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Good Morning all! Anyone know if there is onboard bluetooth with the 1024, and if so is there a way to enable it?

Hi there Im using kyros 1024-g with stock rom gingerbread 2.3, i already tested to put a external bluetooth dongle on my android using the cable that came with this droid and its working fine for me... using a bluetooth transfer software. THERE IS NO ONBOARD BLUETOOTH for this droid.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Hi i already patch the lf evo v1.5, just wanna ask if someone has the same problem as mine... i have a wifi router right besides me and wpa standard password protected... my coby wifi dont recognized the wifi... but after removing the password to my wifi and make it open its ok with the coby 1024... anyone want to share how to fix this. tnx

OOPPPSSSS MY FAULT (my brother change our wifi password without telling me... sorry...
Many Thanks for the rom LFOM

Last edited: