New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I downloaded those altered email and exchange apks, I will try to compare them to my inverted ones and see where the script is to bipass the constant security issue is

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I downloaded those altered email and exchange apks, I will try to compare them to my inverted ones and see where the script is to bipass the constant security issue is

So i ended up using your inverted email apk again because I REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!!! I set up my school email differently by using the IMAP setting with a little changes on the server address instead of using the freaking exchange, and problem solved :cool::cool::cool:

Thank you for editing it already :) Looking forward for your new version of inverted gapps :D :D ;)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Great, my headache seems to be subsiding now:D:D:D once you use inverted gapps, you just don't want to go back to the standard eye ball burning, go blind standard gapps

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hi, just want to thank for your great job!!!
And I hope, because my skills end up with copy and paste :cool:, that all of you skilled developers keep up the support for this device.

Keep up the good work!!!!

I am not a skilled developer just a carpenter that can put things together with some finesse or if I have to brute force:D:D:D:D I will not start a ROM rom scratch as I have no interest in using linux, nor he patience:D:D:D:D

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
flashallthetime,
I know just enough about working with wood to get me by, over my many year's..I've done a lot of project's with wood.
David

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Yay!! ROM flashing time again!! :D :D

No need to do a wipe, just do a dirty flash and flash the gapps, l have almost 230 mb free in the system partition, so lots of space for app, it as small as I can possible make it, I also have a 4.2 camera zip but the photosphere picture taking ability FC's, nothing I can do unless I jam a gyroscope sensor inside the tablet:D:D:D:D. I will post a link for the camera
$uploadfromtaptalk1359517133196.jpg

3aqy7epa.jpg

4.2 camera

Last edited:

Spoon3er

Jan 28, 2013
New update, more bloat is removed, now 246 mb
Remove some libs
Removed non needed video
Removed more non needed app:D

Nice Work! Have done a dirty flash, everything went well. It feels the Lenovo seems to boot faster?!?

Gesendet von meinem IdeaTabA2109A mit Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
That's good :D , how's the screen flashing or the graphical glitches? I find they have actually disappeared. I have a small flashable zip for the inverted talk app I am working on

Last edited: