[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trig

Mar 5, 2011
Just to say Amazon Market is only available in the US at the moment so I can't test it... My wife has just got the zt180 the specs look pretty similar and there is a 2.2 upgrade available for that, is there a fundimental difference that means it can't be used as a basis?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I am aware, but since I uploaded it to my goods package. Would anything happen for you guys?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

woodeman

Mar 16, 2011
Well, after 3 tries and 2 recoveries on my Superpad, I am upgraded to 3245. I had to redo the SD card a couple of times(my error obviously). All seems to be well at this time. I have only had my tablet about 3 weeks and I have rooted it and now installed this update. The knowledge and info on this site is excellent and beginners such as myself will benefit greatly. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
That is why we are here:)
I started out by buying a smartphone and didn't realize it had android on it till 2 months later

pg1

Mar 28, 2011
Is it possible to format the sd-card in the Superpad or can I use a USB mem-stick to upgrade the firmware?

SupahDroid

Mar 21, 2011
Rgocal I have Some Questions, Requests and Issues. "In no special order"
1. "GPS" is Broken tablet seems to know you have gps but does not connect to Sat's. will it be fixed?
2. Is showing Paid apps area in the market area still being fixed or worked on? If so When can we expect it estimate time is fine.

badazz08835

Mar 28, 2011
rgocal i just wanted to say thanks to your posts i finished my Flytouch2 update lastnight and now have working live wallpaper (although it slooooows it way down) . So all your work and input with the other members too is much appreciated. Is there any instructions on where to put the stuff in your goodies folder ?

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Rgocal I have Some Questions, Requests and Issues. "In no special order"
1. "GPS" is Broken tablet seems to know you have gps but does not connect to Sat's. will it be fixed?
2. Is showing Paid apps area in the market area still being fixed or worked on? If so When can we expect it estimate time is fine.
On behalf of rg (I am sure he wont mind) you will have to wait for froyo as 3245 has locked apps.
In the meantime you can downgrade to 1568 if this is essential as gps and market work fine.

jgarg

Jan 21, 2011
Just upgraded last night,all went well.
I have one question as I live in Australia is there anyway to update the weather widget as Australia is not present in the list?
BTW I was able to reformat my microsd card back to original size using the hp format tool.
thanks.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
hp format tool a good one.
I uploaded the amazon market place to show paid apps as a replacement at the moment as for the google market place. All it is, is a missing lib file from 1568 but I havnt found it yet. So those curious amd willing to help out...:) gps fix could be in the 1568 files as well. I havnt been lookin into fixes lately as the froyo has been on my list. My power cord as broken so either finding a replacement or doing surgery on it is on my list as well :/ may bring me to a halt for awhile.
I'll be looking into these fixes if the froyo project gets me to frustrated. (Which its getting to that point, sooooo close.)

Y1009

Mar 29, 2011
LAST INFO HAPPY HAPPY It works. (page 19)
After xx times reading through all Threads again and again NR.70 gave the solution. All the time I did not see my removable physical.
After refreshing found it, used it and YES.

Thanks to all of you, now I start playing with my Huawei e1750

Regards, Paul

Hello

im using update 3245, everything is fast and works nicely, but i cant get work my 3g dongle, it worked with my previous firmware 1623, i see some users have managed to get it work, how, whos is nr.70? and what solution he gave?

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
My power cord as broken so either finding a replacement or doing surgery on it is on my list as well :/ may bring me to a halt for awhile.

I got my replacement power supply from Radio Shack, but it is not cheap. If I remember right, for the power supply, and the correct power tip (yep it is sold separately), it was about $45, but It does put out the proper Voltage and Amperage for the tablet.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I got my replacement power supply from Radio Shack, but it is not cheap. If I remember right, for the power supply, and the correct power tip (yep it is sold separately), it was about $45, but It does put out the proper Voltage and Amperage for the tablet.
Awsome :) thankyou

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
Awsome :) thankyou

Just fished it out of my backpack. Here is the info from the power supply.

It is made by Enercell
Cat. No. 237-318
Output 6v - 12v, adjustable / 2.5a (2500ma)

Make sure and take in your tablet so you can test fit the power tip and get the right one. Mine is set at a 90 degree angle and has a yellow tip. It has the letter "A" on it, so that might be the tip model number.

Also, make sure and plug the tip in correctly to the power cord. Your old power supply should show the polarity of the power tip, and the Enercell comes with a manual to help you set it properly on the new one so you do not fry your tablet. On mine, the "+" marking on the power tip aligns with the word "tip" on the cord of the power supply.

Hope this helps you out.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just helped out an electronic tech so no confusion here

Status
Not open for further replies.