Premium HONEYCOMB V7.2.5 BUILD WMT (2.1_88, 2.0_105, 2.1.1_105,2.1.2_105, 2.1.6_PDN)

Thanatoz

Mar 13, 2011
Tipstir, Can't find the link to the file "HoneyComb V7.2.0 Rooted, ROM MOD with Market Gold" here. The only rom I"ve been able to get to work on my Epad is one I found else where. "MID7_2188.rar". Now my tablet is stuck on :prepare software package". goes nowhere from there, no matter which rom I use. Do you have a flash to clear this and start from scratch?

I'm with Phisch, I feel stupid. I can't find the link in this thread to download the ROM. I just bought my son this pad and would love to upgrade it from the ancient 1.6. Tipster, I can only imagine all the work you put into these ROOMs, it is much appreciated by noobs like me. Could you either point out the link that my stupid arse is missing or fix the link if neccessary?

***EDIT***
OK, I finally found the correct forum and thread to download.

http://tipstir.the-talk.net/t2518-premium-honeycomb-v725-build-wmt21_105-wmt211_105-3411

Last edited:

phisch

Feb 15, 2011
Tipstir, u da man!!! Finally got my pad un bricked with your honey comb 7.2.5. 2 issues i'm having though. camera is still upside down and when it times out the unlock slider does not work by touch. any ideas or fixes on this? other wise nice mod!!

nahum

Feb 21, 2011
Hi
I have the ICAN tablet. It's features are:1 [FONT=&quot]GHz Processor, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10" 16:9 Touch Screen - 1080p, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Android OS 2.1, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Wi-Fi, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]16GB international portable HD (micro SD card), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]256MB RAM,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Webcam 1.3meg (built-In),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (2) USB Port,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (2) Micro SD Ports (to 32GB ea.),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] HDMI Port,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Ethernet Port, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Built-In speakers, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Built-In Microphone, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Head Phone Port,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] DC Power Adaptor.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Model no. is: deb. The firmware version is: 2.1-update 1. The Kernel version is: 2.6.32.9, hzhao@emma#1. The build no. is: deb-r2.1.1.1170
On power on a message says that it is: "powered by Wow Pad"
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The ICAN support stopped answering the forum of their customers for more then a week, and I doubt if we will ever hear from them again.
I need the Hebrew and I don't have it now.
Can I install your ROM on my tablet?

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2011
I have 2 Elonex Etouch 7" operating on 1.6 firmware wmt2.0_750 but would like to upgrade the app market as the 1 at minute is pretty useless does anyone know of a way to do this please

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Tablet requirements are listed on the first post. This is for the FLYTOUCH1, OR MAYLONG using VIA WMT8505+ 256MB green light on. If you have something else your in the wrong thread.

Rootboot

Apr 26, 2011
88 and noe afte installing the rom the touc screen wnt work so I hooked a mouse up to it and tried recallinrating it but all it says is calibration failed and also to open the tab for ps it says I need the Internet so I can't get to them unless I hook up my Ethernet cord please help :)

ram_say

May 1, 2011
please give me link for download firmware for WMT2.1.2_105 ....

a dont see in first post there

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Links on the main has been fixed. You can browse for you the ROM you need there is several of them.