CFW for MID7024 based on Alldro2 Gingerbread

adrock

Jan 10, 2012
This is off topic, but Toys r us has their 7022's on clearance for 129.00. I bought two. FYI :D

prog19

Dec 26, 2011
I tested an usb bluetooth dongle in 8024 and worked fine. I have an windows mobile phone with gps, but isn't touch screen, so it's WM6 standart, not professional. So i can't test the apps i know who transmit gps through bluetooth. It's sad, because years ago when i choose the cell phone i had the oportunity to pick up one with WM6 and touch, but i hate touch in those days because it was very sh*tty. :\

I think i'll have to import one gps receiver com dealextreme very soon. My curiosity has no limits

Josfer

Jan 16, 2012
how many time take the upgrade?? my tables don't pass update file system...help me please, it's normal

jenlou

Dec 23, 2011
how many time take the upgrade?? my tables don't pass update file system...help me please, it's normal

Are you trying to install the Alldro2 Gingerbread v1.3 (latest version), on what device? If done right, 1 installation is all you need. What steps did you do?

Josfer

Jan 16, 2012
i can install the CFW Alldro2 Gingerbread v1.3, only turn off the tablet and then turn on, and the installation continues. It's really good the CFW. it's better and more faster that the original firmware.

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
Ok I am obviously doing something wrong or I have a problem that I am unaware of. After I unzip the 1.3 pkg I placed all of the files on a freshly formatted MicroSD card, placed it into the tablet, proceeded into the update mode during startup and it does not recognize an update file. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am really excited about using this CFW. Thanks for any assistance.

yikzu

Apr 12, 2011
If its the first rom you're installing, I recommend you install an earlier version first. I'm running this on my tablet and had no problem because I had installed other ROMs before, on the other hand, when I triedto install it on my girlfriends kyros which had the original rom, the only way I was aable to do it was by previously flashing an earlier release...

Hope it helps...

Sent from my kyros 7024 using Android Tablet Forum

Kilimanyaru

Oct 19, 2011
Ok I am obviously doing something wrong or I have a problem that I am unaware of. After I unzip the 1.3 pkg I placed all of the files on a freshly formatted MicroSD card, placed it into the tablet, proceeded into the update mode during startup and it does not recognize an update file. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am really excited about using this CFW. Thanks for any assistance.

Your micro sd card must be at least 4gb to update can work. If you are trying with a smaller capacity sd card it will not work.

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
Your micro sd card must be at least 4gb to update can work. If you are trying with a smaller capacity sd card it will not work.

This was it, I was able to get a 8GB formatted and loaded with the files and it worked like a champ. Thank you very much for your help with this.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011

Not true: card can be any size as long as it has enough space for all firmware files. The problem usually happens with cards bigger than 8GB, some may work while some may fail. Use any card up to 8GB to be safe, and make sure it's formatted in FAT32.

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
I don't know details obviously but switching from a 1GB to an 8GB did the trick for me. The ROM is absolutely incredible, makes the tablet worth well more then what I payed for it. Thank you to everyone who helped put it together. This may not be the place to ask but I am having trouble getting a screen shot app to work and was wondering if anyone had found one that worked well for them. Again thank you for all the help and a wonderful ROM.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011

avparcero

Jan 19, 2012
Does this rom work on my kyros 1024? I'm working with Gingerbread 1.5 EVO HC theme. Which do you think is better

Enviado desde mi GT-P1000 (coby kyros 1024n) usando Android Tablet Forum