CFW for MID7024 based on Alldro2 Gingerbread

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
You can include a new version of CFW MID7024 function for AdHoc Support?

In the /extra folder there is a patch called "search_hotspot_patch.tgz"

Copy that into the /patches folder before installing to enable AdHoc

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Reuploaded

My dropbox links got suspended for too much traffic.
Sorry about that.

h0t1ce

Jul 4, 2011
Thanks for the time you put in development steev. This rom has completely change how I use my 7024.

I have a question that I'm not sure if it concerns this rom only. I use my tablet as an htpc or htt? (home theater tablet) and I want it to stay on at all times. The issue is that when the screen times out, the tablet goes to sleep and I can't wake it with my wireless mouse. I looked in Display/Screen Timeout but the highest is 30 minutes.

I have tried to use the option in Applications/Development/Stay Awake but this still doesn't work and the screen still times out even if it is always on plugged in on AC.

Is there a way to add a time out option to always stay on? I've noticed while googling that some people have an 'always on' option in the screen time out menu. Is there a config file for power management I can edit?

thank you in advance

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011

h0t1ce

Jul 4, 2011
Ah, thank you lfom, Screen On toggler seems to work well for me too. I had tried Screebl? and it didn't seem to work.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, I honestly thought it was rom related

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
Pickman, you said that this ROM worked with your Coby 1024. I tried it but no touch! All else works fine and stars very fast. How did you do that? Any patch?

steev

Developer
Sep 3, 2011
1.3 is up.
-Added Xbox gamepad driver (needs testers)
-More accurate SD partitioning code (before partitions were created about 1 MiB larger than they're supposed to be)
-Added USE_EXTSD option in ROM.inf
-Compiled latest stable busybox (1.19.3)

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Um....I never said this one would work on the 1024.... sorry

Sent from my rooted, baked, Gingerbread rocking Kyros MID1024

Afftar

Jan 15, 2012
The people who know how to change the size of internal memory for flashing? And for me too much in 1500 mb, 500 to the head.

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
Pickman, I misunderstood when you. I think you were talking about the ROM when you were talking about the battery status :p ... (first page)

Anyway, is possible to make the touch works with 1024? I guess so... I can all funtions seems to work properly but the touch. When I plug USB cable the icon appears, the sdcard, clock. Everthing else seems to be ok.

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Try lfom's rom. It is also andro based. If u don't want the honeycomb look and feel. Use the nemus launcher free from the market. I run his evo. V5 rom andswap between the sunbeam honeycomb launcher and the nemus. Gingerbread launcher.

Sent from my rooted, baked, Gingerbread rocking Kyros MID1024

Mnemonic

Oct 18, 2011
Thanks, my target is have a overclocked ROM to 1024 now, whatever the rest... 61% in graphics improve is very welcome.