[ROM] KKMod GB ROM for 8" IMX515 - v2.3.4

Pietje

Aug 14, 2011
I am testing GEMINI APP MANAGER to try block market update....this free app modify (as root) tablet autorun....

Dear PiTTBLooD,

Does it work? I have the same problem, the market updates and it does not work anymore.

Regards,

Pietje

sejenis.ayam

Apr 30, 2012
OK thx 4 all....my tablet flys now...very good work...and thx 4 reply my post...
The version r3 (not rc3) works prefectly...
I want to make a recommendation to change .... for the next version, I recommend change Launcher....Actually ADW but GO LAUNCHER EX with ICS THEME... it is really cool!!
One problem in R3 version is android market (v3.3.11)....actually (for automatic update) it install v3.4.4.. and this installed version do not work in your rom...
Temporal solution...install previous version...enter in command mode (terminal emulator) and enter this:

$ su
# pm disable com.android.vending.updater

this command every boot and before connect to internet...it sucks!!!!...do you know another solution?...

I Think I have same problem....
KillerKink or others... would you like to upload 1 more time... Fileserve not working to share anymoreT
Thanks

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
I Think I have same problem....
KillerKink or others... would you like to upload 1 more time... Fileserve not working to share anymoreT
Thanks

What file do you want? I have lost most of my files when my hdd crashed.