[ROM] KKMod Gingerbread ROM for 8" IMX515 (v2.3.3.r02)

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
Thank you...but can you helo upload the link in another server because seem like i cant open filerve from my country.mybe ytou can upload to megaupload

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
am i need to change "sudo mount /dev/sdxxx /mnt to oher number or just copy it exactly as what you give... and why when i insert my tumbdrive it say "device descriptor read/64, error -71" and then i try to type "sudo mount /dev/sdf /mnt" after that it says "mount: youmust specify the filesystem type"...what should i do now? please teach me how to correct it?

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
"sdxxx" problem solved!!! i understand it... then when i type "/mnt/fastboot -i 0x15a2 flash uramdisk /mnt/kkmod-uramdisk.img" it write waiting for device and nothing change seem happened... are the tablet need to be open first? i mean am i need to open in kkmod flash mode(press back+home button and then power on) or just open the tablet without press anything(normal mode)?

Last edited:

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... all proces done and video can be played... thank you very much killerking!!! but it is better if you can teach me how to make battery last longer and touchscreen better(like two point touch support)!!!!

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... all proces done and video can be played... thank you very much killerking!!! but it is better if you can teach me how to make battery last longer and touchscreen better(like two point touch support)!!!!

if there is any improvement on the rom, it will be out. Right now, I have dont have a fix/tweak for the two items that you mentioned.

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
Owh its ok... by the way do you know how to install game like asphalt on the andoid? When i install it say the game not supported... or mybe can we fake our android tablet properties to samsung galaxy tab?

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
google is your best friend. :)

it will be great if you find way to improve the market for our tablet such as faking other tablet.

afadli99

Aug 17, 2011
He3... but seem like market had occur some problem.... it says processw com.android.vending stop unexpectedly... what the solution for this problem? I had already search this problem in google but nothing solution that worked on me... so what I need to do?

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
He3... but seem like market had occur some problem.... it says processw com.android.vending stop unexpectedly... what the solution for this problem? I had already search this problem in google but nothing solution that worked on me... so what I need to do?

ROM has used by quite a number of users and this is the first time I have heard of market issue. Did you make any changes?

y110

Nov 7, 2011
i have a problem... when i flash my tablet, i got an error which say "error flashing system image" ... any solution please?

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
i have a problem... when i flash my tablet, i got an error which say "error flashing system image" ... any solution please?

can you try flashing with another usb port or pc/notebook?