[ROM] KKMod GB ROM for 8" IMX515 - v2.3.4

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
easygg,

Sorry. Actually the dmesg/logcat that I need is the one when you connect your bluetooth dongle, turn on bluetooth. And do consider attaching the files instead of posting such a long post.

I can see the ADW issue from my tablet.

easygg

Dec 1, 2011
$IMAG0001a.jpgAs shown in Figure

open(/sys/class/rfkill/rfkill/state) for write fail: no such file or directory(2)

Last edited:

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011
easygg,

Sorry. Actually the dmesg/logcat that I need is the one when you connect your bluetooth dongle, turn on bluetooth. And do consider attaching the files instead of posting such a long post.

I Know my bluetooth won't even try to turn on open(/sys/class/rfkill/rfkill/state) for write fail: permission denied (13)

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011
easygg,<br>
<br>
Sorry. Actually the dmesg/logcat that I need is the one when you connect your bluetooth dongle, turn on bluetooth. And do consider attaching the files instead of posting such a long post.<br>
<br>
<br><br>
I Know my bluetooth won't even try to turn on &nbsp;open(/sys/class/rfkill/rfkill/state) for write fail: permission denied (13)<br><br>

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
<br><br>
I Know my bluetooth won't even try to turn on &nbsp;open(/sys/class/rfkill/rfkill/state) for write fail: permission denied (13)<br><br>

your issue was that the kernel did not create the rfkillx subnode when you insert the bluetooth dongle. Android need this to communicate with your dongle.

unless you have a /sys/class/rfkill/rfkillx when you insert your dongle, bluetooth support will not happened. You can try pushing in the usb connector at the tablet end as sometime it does not sit very well.

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011
I'm off work for a week after tonight Ill mess with it for sure for the week I'm off work. Ill let you know what I figure out. My Dongle also glows blue when I plug it in I figured it was connected as it was getting power to light up.

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
r2 is out with Italian translation,battery warning level change,adw theme fix

PiTTBLooD

Jan 6, 2011
Thank you very much for your work ..... I offer myself to translate into Spanish .... you pass me the file and I will translate it into spanish to the new release,ok?... i wait your answer

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Thank you very muchfor your work.....I offer myselfto translateinto Spanish....youpass methe fileand I will translate it into spanish to the new release,ok?... i wait your answer

You can just go to the settings and tell me which text to translate:

hopefully its a proper native translation and not google translate.

example:

KKMod Tweaks = <spanish text>
Reboot Device = <spanish text>

Last edited:

vmfn

Dec 1, 2011
No problems with r2 here. You've missed the build number change. About device is showing rc1 yet. :)